Terms & conditions
Making an order
1. If an order is made online or via the ‘Gib's On It’ social media/phone or email, it is the responsibility of the customer to check the invoice details before paying the balance. It would be at the cost of the customer if they receive an order they deem incorrect resulting in the return or exchange of part or all of their order due to not checking their invoice.
2. If a discrepancy is seen on the invoice, please contact ‘Gib's On It’ as soon as possible, so this can be reviewed and where an agreed discrepancy is noted, an amended invoice will be sent.
1. All orders have a 14 working day (Monday - Friday) lead time plus delivery. Any orders that are requested by the customer to be completed under the 14 working days will be subject to an 'Express fee'. The amount of express fee charged is at the discretion of the Gib's On It team.
1. Customers have the choice to pay via WIX payments, using the approved payment cards, Apple Pay or Paypal.
2. Gib's On It reserves the right to stop using the PayPal service if it is no longer suitable for our business.
3. Customers must double check their as per the 'Making an order' section in the Policies. If an incorrect order is made and paid via Paypal, the customer can be refunded minus any costs incurred.
Custom made props
1. All our sizes on the website are standard. However, we will accept deviations in sizes if the customer requires. Gib's On It reserves the right to charge an additional £30 for such changes.
1. We aim to replicate pictures of prop(s)/fonts our customers send us, as close as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that they will be 100% the same.
1. All props come unpainted and in their original MDF condition
2. Please note that all items are made with the assumption the customer will paint the item. Materials used to make the item may be visible until painted.
1. All sizes are approximates - variations may occur as some prop(s) are handmade and sizing may need to be adjusted for the prop(s) to look more in proportion.
2. Any major sizing changes will be discussed with the customer prior to production and confirmed in writing.
Order lead time
1. All orders will take approximately 14 working days (Monday - Friday - excluding bank holidays) not including delivery time.
2. An order is not confirmed until payment has been made. The 14 working days will start from when the invoice has been paid.
3. If a shorter lead time has been previously agreed, the invoice must be paid by midnight that day in order for that agreement to be upheld.
1. An order can be cancelled up to 24 hours after paying the balance. 90% of the invoice balance will be refunded.
1. All our props may have minor imperfections. If a prop has such minor imperfection which does not affect its main use Gib's On It will not offer a refund, replacement, compensation, credit or free repair.
1. ‘a. Gib's On It' performs its own quality checks before all order collections. The customer or person collecting on behalf of the customer must check the order to ensure it is exactly what was ordered and carry out their own quality check. If there are any questions or discrepancies, they must be addressed at the time of collection. ‘Gib's On It’ will not accept any responsibility once the order has left the workshop.
b. All our props may have minor imperfections. If a prop has such minor imperfection that it does not affect its main use, ‘Gib's On It’ will not offer a refund, replacement, compensation, credit or free repair.
2. If there is a discrepancy with an order, ‘Gib's On It’ will first offer an alternative prop(s). If the alternative is declined by the customer, ‘Gib's On It’ will send a replacement to the customer or arrange a collection date as soon as the replacement prop(s) can be made.
3. If the alternative prop is accepted by the customer, then the discrepancy will be classed as resolved and the customer, will no longer be able to make future claims for the original prop(s).
4. A demonstration of how to set the prop(s) up correctly can be given by Gib's On It, on collection. It is the customers responsibility to ask any set up/ prop care questions if they are unsure of anything.
Prop(s) received by 3rd party delivery service
1. If once you have received your prop(s) and have any set up questions, please request a video call with Gib's On It.
1. Buyers are responsible for all return postage/mileage costs.
2. If the prop(s) is deemed damaged beyond use it must be returned in its original packaging. Otherwise, Gib's On It may reject the claim the damage occurred prior to receiving/ use.
3. Claims for damaged beyond use props must be made within 14 days of receiving the prop(s). Pictures/videos must be sent of the damage as soon as possible to Gib's On It for us to inspect.
4. If Gib's On It deems the prop(s) 'damaged beyond use, we will send a replacement as soon as viably possible/ offer compensation for the customer to get the prop(s) repaired or a full refund (if the prop(s) is irreparable).
Delivery - Part 1 - 1 prop orders
1. Orders are routinely sent by Royal Mail/Parcelforce/3rd party pallet or courier companies.
2. 1 PROP Orders eligible to be sent via Parcelforce will be charged a £65 P&P. PLEASE NOTE NOT ALL PROPS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR £65 DELIVERY DUE TO THEIR SIZE OR FRAGILITY. PLEASE EMAIL AT GIBSEVENTPROPS@OUTLOOK.COM IF YOU ARE UNSURE WHICH DELIVERY OPTION TO CHOOSE ON CHECKOUT.
3. The order will be sent via Parcelforce using their 'express 48 large' service unless this service is not available. Once the order has been dispatched with this service Gib's On It is not responsible for any delays that occur during transit.
4. Delays in delivery are inevitable due to industrial action/exceeded capacity/weather etc. which are out of Gib's On Its control. This must be taken into consideration if an order is needed urgently.
5. Gib's On It will not offer a refund, replacement, compensation or credit if your order is delayed arriving to you.
6. Gib's On It packages all orders with as much protective packaging as possible however the 3rd party delivery companies may not always handle our orders with as much care as we would like.
7. Parcelforce categorise the props as furniture and therefore we are unable to seek compensation from them if orders are damaged in transit. Gib's On It will always seek to offer advice and compensation to fix the damaged props before offering full refunds/replacements. For minor damage that does not affect the overall use of the prop Gib's On It can video call you to guide you through the repair.
8. If part or all of your order is damaged beyond use due to delivery service negligence, please send Gib's On It pictures/videos of the damaged prop(s). If Gib's On It deems the prop(s) 'damaged beyond use' we will send a replacement as soon as viably possible/ offer compensation (maximum of £50) for the customer to get the prop repaired or a full refund (if prop is irreparable). The value of compensation to repair the product will be completely at the discretion of Gib's On It.
9. Gib's On It will where possible send you the tracking number(s) for you to check the progress of your delivery.
10. If you supply Gib's On It with the incorrect address, it will be at the responsibility of the customer to contact Parcelforce/ 3rd party delivery service to rectify.
11. If delivery is missed, it will be at the responsibility of the customer to rearrange delivery with Parcelforce/ 3rd party delivery service.
12. If your order does not arrive it will be at the responsibility of the customer to contact Parcelforce/3rd party delivery service to investigate.
13. Some orders will be packaged in multiple packages. If 1 or more are missing it is the responsibility of the customer to contact Parcelforce/3rd party delivery service to investigate.
14. Please keep in mind that 'rush job's' are not exempt from any part of our policies. It is the customers responsibility to make sure their order arrives with enough time for their event and to resolve any unforeseen eventualities. If their order is damaged, Gib's On It will follow their damaged order process.
15. If the order arrives damaged but the customer proceeds to paint and use the item(s) for their business, we will not replace the item(s).
Delivery - Part 2 - 2 prop or more orders
1. For 2 prop or more orders, Gib's On It will send the order via pallet delivery.
2. Please follow the instructions on the Cart page to calculate the correct P&P price.
3. If you choose the incorrect GROUP on the P&P drop down menu, we will email you an invoice for the difference in price.
4. If your order requires more than one pallet, we will send you an invoice for the difference in price.
5. If you are unsure of the P&P process please email us your entire order including an address the order is to be sent to and we will send you an invoice at the earliest convenience.
6. Pallet delivery orders will be sent via APC Overnight Economy service. If you would like to use their next day delivery option Gib's On It will charge you accordingly for this service.
7. According to APC Overnight, orders will be delivered between 0900 - 1700 Monday - Friday.
8. If your delivery is missed, APC Overnight charge Gib's On It. This charge will be invoiced back to the customer.
9. No tracking is available for the pallet delivery.
Delivery - part 3 - BALLOON TOWER STANDS/ TABLE CENTREPIECES
1. Props under 100cm high (other than table centrepieces) will incur a P&P cost of £35.
2. Props over 100cm - 180cm high will be incur a P&P cost of £65.
3. The customer will be advised if their 1 prop order is too fragile to be sent by Parcelforce and will be charged for a pallet (price according to postcode).
Post-delivery/collection prop care
1. Any damage made to the prop(s) after collection/delivery is at the responsibility of the customer.
2. It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure the prop(s) are set up on level flooring, indoors and securely weighted to remain upright when in use.
1. At the discretion of Gib's On It, product price increases will occur in line with economic increases. All current product prices will be as they are on the website www.gibsonit.co.uk.
1. Gib's On It reserves the right to post any pictures of props during or at the end of the design/building process.
1. Gib's On It aims to respond to all messages within 48 hours.
2. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours, please send us another message.
3. The Gib's On It phone will only be answered Monday - Friday 0800 - 1600.
1. www.gibsonit.co.uk is routinely updated with props and information.
2. Gib's On It reserves the right to change any of its prices due to changes of costs or remove any props due to low demand.
1. ALL RENTAL INVOICES MUST BE PAID BY BANK TRANSFER INTO THE GIB'S ON IT BUSINESS ACCOUNT - BANK DETAILS ARE FOUND AT THE TOP OF THE INVOICE
2. The rental period for each prop is 4 days (4 days includes day of collection and day of drop off). There is no reduction in price for shortened rental periods.
3. Rental periods can be extended for a further £20 per prop per day. Please add the request for extension to the booking form. If the customer would like to extend the booking whilst in possession of the prop, Gib's On It must be informed as soon as possible to check availability.
4. All rentals are self collection and drop off from Unit 56, Wrest Park, Silsoe, MK45 4HR.
5. Booking Services (rentals) cancellation policy - Please contact us 72 hours before your confirmed collection date to cancel your rental and receive a full refund including deposit. Any cancellations made under the 72 hour minimum notice period will incur loss of the full deposit amount.
6. Gib’s On It will not decorate or provide decorative items such as balloons or paint for the props. They will be primed white ready for you to decorate as you wish.
7. Each prop can be returned back to Gib's On It the colours the customer has painted them. However all decorative adhesives/balloons/stickers/material or other items except paint must be removed before the prop(s) are returned.
8. A 100% irreparable damage deposit will be added to your invoice. This will be refunded back to the customer if the props are returned in good working order. We understand that minor damage will occur during the transportation and set up of the props. However broken feet hinges, snapped props, or any other irreparable damage will be deducted from the deposit. Gib's On It will use their discretion as to what monetary value will be deducted from the deposit.
9. Gib's On It inspect all prop(s) upon their return and any minor damage or maintenance will be completed. The prop(s) will also be sprayed back to white ready for the next customer. Our rental props will be used by multiple customers therefore will incur wear and tear as they age. It is the responsibility of the customer to check each prop(s) themselves before leaving the workshop to ensure they are happy.
10. Gib’s On It will provide a demonstration in how to set the prop(s) up on collection. It is the responsibility of the customer to ask any questions to satisfy your set up understanding.
11. It is the responsibility of our customers to make sure the prop(s) are set up inside, on level ground and weighted securely to remain upright when in use. Gib’s On It will not provide weights or sandbags.
12. Once the prop(s) have been collected, they are the responsibility of the customer.
13. Any delay in returning the prop(s) after the 4 day time period will incur a cost (£20 a day will be deducted from the 50% deposit). If the prop(s) are not returned at all; your deposit will not be refunded, and you will be banned from renting or buying Gib’s On It props in the future.
14. The 10% given to BAPIA, The Hire Hun, Bear Balloons and Balloon Occasions is not applicable to any props hired from Gib's On It
1. eGift cards expire 6 months after the date of purchase.
2. eGift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. No refunds on eGift cards.
4. e-gift card purchases are exempt from academy/Bapia discount. But the recipient can use their academy/Bapia discount code when placing their prop order, where full or part payment is made by their e-gift card.
Gib’s On It operates www.gibsonit.co.uk, which provides party and event prop manufacturing, hire and subscription-based Services.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use and disclosure or Personal Information if anyone decided to use one of our Services on www.gibsonit.co.uk.
Information Collection and Use
We may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, postal address, and billing details. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
Gib’s On It collects and uses your Personal Information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including to:
Fulfil your order, process your payment, and arrange shipping.
Operate the Website and deliver the services.
Communicate with you about the services you use, as well as respond to requests for assistance.
Market our services to you.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your personal information with third party service providers, for our business to provide its services found on www.gibsonit.co.uk to you.
Wix operates our website and takes payment information when ordered through our online store/manually sent invoices.
Parcelforce, Royal Mail, Parcel2GO, Express Lane Couriers Ltd are all used to ship orders. They take address information.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a site visitor's browser. They are typically used to keep track of the settings users have selected and actions they have taken on a site.
To provide a great experience for you.
To identify registered members (users who registered to our site).
To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.